Friday, July 30, 2010
And we're waiting..... again.
We still don't know where our dossier is. It made it so fast to France, then sorta disappeared off the radar after that. It has been saying it is "in transit" in Paris for a while now, so who knows where exactly it is... No panicking yet! Just anxiously awaiting news... We would appreciate any prayers for that little package to arrive safely in Kiev. And at our facilatator's doorstep. We'll update again when we know for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21
Total Pageviews
Ladybugs
Popular Posts
-
Baths are usually great fun for kids. But not so much for this little girl . Our litttle Victoria had her first real bath back in October....
-
In light of the news that we are fully funded now and the fact that there are still 3 days left in our fundraiser, I wanted to change the ru...
-
A midst all the craziness lately, I managed to get a few little projects done to make our new house feel a little more home-y. Actually I...
-
Well it took a couple days, but I finally found a minute to post a few pictures. We made it home Wednesday evening to a wonderful surprise p...
-
I have not posted in awhile. I just didn't have it in me. This has been a very emotional and hard several days. My latest post here ...
-
On a fun note, while we were at Children's waiting on Madalyn's appointment, we ran into Piper's family !! I was really excited...
-
We have 2 little girls napping right now so we are catching up on emails and dish washing! They were so sweet as to fall asleep at the same ...
-
We've got Ruby!! And she is more precious and wonderful than we could ever have imagined! I don't know that I can put into words w...
-
Well it's already February! We haven't had much snow and the weather has been really warm for winter in Colorado. Yesterday we fina...
-
Our Sweet Princesses Well it's official!!!! We are now the completely and amazingly proud parents of 2 more precious girls! Yay!!!...
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(120)
-
▼
July
(17)
- Well, we still do not know exactly where our preci...
- And we're waiting..... again.
- Next stop ??
- It is off!!!
- tomorrow, tomorrow, I luv ya, tomorrow....
- They didn't come today.... :(The papers that we we...
- Goodnite...Goodmorning!
- I said I would post again, but then I didn't... so...
- Names
- It's here......
- This little girl, who is only 4 years old, needs a...
- Another Yard Sale Fundraiser
- Waiting and waiting and...
- More about Why?
- Sometimes people ask us why we have chosen this pa...
- Happy 4th of July weekend!!!!We are so thankful fo...
- --"Sometime I would like to ask God why He allows ...
-
▼
July
(17)
Psalm 139:13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
3 comments:
I'm so sorry! This happened to us as well. It seemed it sat "in transit" forever!!! It WILL get there! I'm sorry you are having to wait for it to do so longer. I know how difficult it is to wait.
Thanks Jennifer! Glad to hear this is probably normal!!
Hi Ours did the same thing...very stressful, but it got there (just later than they promised).
Post a Comment