Tristan
After posting about Carly, I just realized that Tristan is almost exactly the same age as she is. And he is in the same situation. He needs a family badly!! Please donate to this little boys adoption fund! Make it EASY for his future family to commit to him! As easy as it is to fall in love with these little faces, it is DIFFICULT sometimes to make that decision to commit to an adoption that takes so much out of your bank account!
Donate here:
http://reecesrainbow.org/tristan20
And bonus! It's tax deductible!!

This little guy has a new updated picture!! This is so wonderful because I really believe a good picture can make a huge difference for a child!! Praise God!! And this little guy is just adorable!!
Meet Tristan. He will be 5 yrs old in just 8 days. He is in imminent danger of being transferred from his baby house to an institution. This is what the institution will be like for him.
Boy, Born December 8, 2005
"Oh my little Tristan, praise GOD for some updated photos!! Tristan is a very active little boy, but is facing the institution VERY soon. He will be sent to a very rural, remote place and be forgotten" :(
Won't someone be his "forever family"?? "
Am I just imagining it or does he look just like my little Anna?
Look at those big beautiful brown eyes! They have the same hair and everything. Oh he is so precious! Somebody please go and get him!! And quickly! The region he is in is a pretty easy place to adopt from. IMHO Compared to other regions! This may not be true once he is transferred! Please someone save Tristan from life in an institution.
And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21
Popular Posts
-
Baths are usually great fun for kids. But not so much for this little girl . Our litttle Victoria had her first real bath back in October....
-
In light of the news that we are fully funded now and the fact that there are still 3 days left in our fundraiser, I wanted to change the ru...
-
A midst all the craziness lately, I managed to get a few little projects done to make our new house feel a little more home-y. Actually I...
-
Here's a little video I made to celebrate Down syndrome awareness month. Our girls are amazing little blessings and super cute, too. W...
-
I have not posted in awhile. I just didn't have it in me. This has been a very emotional and hard several days. My latest post here ...
-
Well it took a couple days, but I finally found a minute to post a few pictures. We made it home Wednesday evening to a wonderful surprise p...
-
So if you are friends with me on facebook, you may already know this. But if you're not.... WE GOT I800A APPROVAL TODAY!!! Well, we a...
-
On a fun note, while we were at Children's waiting on Madalyn's appointment, we ran into Piper's family !! I was really excited...
-
We have 2 little girls napping right now so we are catching up on emails and dish washing! They were so sweet as to fall asleep at the same ...
-
Well it's already February! We haven't had much snow and the weather has been really warm for winter in Colorado. Yesterday we fina...
Psalm 139:13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment