A New Baby Girl in the Family!!!
Well, she's not actually a baby. She is really 5 yrs old......
Isn't she pretty??Her name is Lola!!...she was a showgirl. With yellow feathers in her hair, and her dress cut down to...Well, you get the point. :)) Ha Ha!! She's not really a showgirl.But she's a pretty little paint, isn't she?
She is Daniel's horse.
And he has always wanted a paint horse.
So he is pretty excited she's finally here.
It's always fun to welcome a new member of the family!! :))
And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21
Popular Posts
-
Baths are usually great fun for kids. But not so much for this little girl . Our litttle Victoria had her first real bath back in October....
-
In light of the news that we are fully funded now and the fact that there are still 3 days left in our fundraiser, I wanted to change the ru...
-
A midst all the craziness lately, I managed to get a few little projects done to make our new house feel a little more home-y. Actually I...
-
Well it took a couple days, but I finally found a minute to post a few pictures. We made it home Wednesday evening to a wonderful surprise p...
-
I have not posted in awhile. I just didn't have it in me. This has been a very emotional and hard several days. My latest post here ...
-
On a fun note, while we were at Children's waiting on Madalyn's appointment, we ran into Piper's family !! I was really excited...
-
We have 2 little girls napping right now so we are catching up on emails and dish washing! They were so sweet as to fall asleep at the same ...
-
We've got Ruby!! And she is more precious and wonderful than we could ever have imagined! I don't know that I can put into words w...
-
Well it's already February! We haven't had much snow and the weather has been really warm for winter in Colorado. Yesterday we fina...
-
Our Sweet Princesses Well it's official!!!! We are now the completely and amazingly proud parents of 2 more precious girls! Yay!!!...
Psalm 139:13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment