Friday, July 15, 2011

Good News Good News Good News

Make sure you read all the way to the end of this post. There's a video at the end I KNOW you will really enjoy. You may recognize this little boy and girl even.

Anyway...

On Wednesday of this week, I started a post about 3 little girls that are close to my heart. Three little girls that have been waiting a very long time for a family.

All three girls are five years old or will be 5 very soon. Three sweet girls who are in three different countries.

I uploaded the pictures, then got busy and had it on my TO DO list to finish. So now I am finishing the post I started.

All three girls need families. Need them.

This is Carlene. She turned 5 last December. She has already been transferred to an institution. :((


Isn't she just gorgeous?

And here's Nellie. She will be 5 in November. She is facing the institution very soon I'm sure.


Doesn't she just look like a spunky little one? She's so darn cute!

So many prayers have been said for these girls. And God has heard them! Yay!!

In the last 2 days, families for both Carlene and Nellie have committed to adopting them! That is amazing news!!! So so very awesome! Praise God!

And then there is Hailey. She just turned five 8 days ago. She is still waiting...



I think this little girl is so beautiful!!



Please lift up some prayers for Hailey. Please pray that her family will realize that she is the one for them!

You can even donate to her adoption grant. Every little bit will help her family bring her home sooner.

Oh and just for some perspective.

I saw this video of a little girl who is 5 years old, just like Hailey and Carlene and Nellie. This little girl has Down syndrome just like Hailey and Nellie and Carlene. This little girl was blessed enough to be born, just like Hailey and Nellie and Carlene. But this little girl was blessed enough to be born here in the United States, not in Asia or Eastern Europe. She is learning and growing and being loved by her family, unlike Hailey or Nellie or Carlene.

This is what Hailey and Nellie and Carlene should be doing as well... Hanging out and playing with their big brother. Not hanging out in a crib alone somewhere...

Just saying...for perspective.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

that was so lovely xxxxxx

Allison said...

So adorable! Not only are both of them just precious, but the love they have for one another is so evident! He is so sweet to her and you can tell she adores him, too! Thanks for sharing!!

Stephanie said...

Amazing news about Miss Nellie!! It was overwhelming joy when I saw her on the MFFM page. And Carlene!! God is good!

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language