Saturday, August 21, 2010

Please consider adoption!!!


Brian(23)

Boy, Born November 25, 2005

Brian is a bundle of love :) Blonde hair and big brown eyes, he is waiting for his family to come for him. He was born with hydronephrosis and does have hypthyroidism.

Brian is nearing 5 and needs a family quickly. He is blessed to still be at the baby house, which is one of the nicer ones. We have had several families adopt from here, and this region is a beautiful place to visit. There are MANY children with Down syndrome and other special needs waiting in this orphanage who can be adopted together.

Hope someone will consider Brian!
I have $3650 in my grant fund towards the cost of my adoption!

Alina (23)

Girl, Born January 28, 2006

"Oh Mama, I have been waiting so long, won't you come for me?"

Our little Alina has brown hair and brown eyes. She was born with a VSD (ventricular septal defect) and also has hypothyroidism. She is doing very well, but should be seen by a cardiologist when she gets home. Alina has recently turned 4, and is now "at risk" for institutionalization.

Now is the perfect time to start your paperwork for Alina! She can not be adopted from the place she will be sent. She is blessed to still be at the baby house, which is one of the nicer ones. We have had several families adopt from here, and this region is a beautiful place to visit. There are MANY children with Down syndrome and other special needs waiting in this orphanage who can be adopted together.

I have $370 in my grant fund towards the cost of my adoption!


PLEASE CONSIDER THESE TWO PRECIOUS LITTLE ONES!!!

They CANNOT be adopted from the place they will be sent!!
Brian will turn 5 in a couple months. He is only 4 yrs old!!! Alina will be 5 a few months after that! They are still so young.... Can you imagine such little ones having to be moved from the only home they have ever known, be it an orphanage and maybe not the greatest environment to grow up in, but still the only place and people they have known, to some institution where they will live amongst people who are mentally ill.

Picture in your mind right now what that will be like for them. It is practically beyond imagining!

I don't want to be mean or insensitive here, but it is just not a place for these "babies". :((((

These children have Down syndrome!!! They are not mentally ill! They do not need to be locked away forever in some horrifying place amidst the severely mentally ill! And the really sad part is....most of these little ones will not last very long there. They will die! Especially the ones like little Alina, who have a heart defect and other medical problems. It is just not right for them to have to endure this!!! Ever.....

Our Father's heart is breaking for these little ones, these precious orphans........all of them!! Please consider adopting one (or more) of these precious ones! You will be forever blessed beyond what you could ever imagine. And that is a guarantee!!!

No comments:

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language