Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bath time progress....

Baths are usually great fun for kids. But not so much for this little girl.


Our litttle Victoria had her first real bath back in October. (Her first bath with us anyway.)

She did not enjoy it at all!! I don't have a picture because she was so unhappy with it that we just got her cleaned up as quick as we could and got her out! :))

Here's a pic of our first night at the apartment with the girls.... :) Reminiscing...ha!!
It was Gotcha Day, and the girls had been so good and easygoing and quiet all day long as we traveled around the city, in very heavy traffic, going here and there. We finally made it back to our apartment about 6 hours later...
It was such a LOOONG day!!

Isn't she so cute with her short little bangs?

Sacked out in the car on the road in Ukraine...

Anyway, we put Anna in the tub and she loved her first bath!
Here's a cute video of her first bath in Ukraine!


Here's a pic of Victoria in the bathtub yesterday!!
She has come such a long way! Three months ago, she would scream and scream when we gave her a bath. She was terrified! But she has very gradually gotten better and has graduated from the infant bath tub to the regular tub!

Yesterday, she did not even cry once as she sat in the tub alone (without me having to hold onto her constantly), swished her hands around in the water and even grabbed for a toy.
Here are a few pics I was able to take. It's so exciting that she was able to sit alone so I could take the picture and she actually seemed to enjoy the bath!
I know, it seems like a little thing, but to me and her, it is HUGE! I love this little girl so much!!! She is amazing!

No comments:

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language