Friday, December 2, 2011

Thank You!!!

 I wanted to say a big

THANK YOU!!!

to everyone who has donated toward Daniel's fundraiser so far!

You guys are amazing and we really appreciate it so much!  As you all know, Daniel is very anxious to go!!  He loves Hailey so much already!  As a matter of fact, the other day, he got into an argument with my 4 year old son, Justin.  Justin is also very excited to meet Hailey.  Especially once he realized that she is probably going to be around the same size as him and most likely a super fun playmate!  :)   Anyway, he has always called Madalyn his girlie girl ("gullie gull") and he makes no qualms about showing his favoritism toward her.  Lol  When he realized that Hailey was his size, he decided to claim her, too.  Well, that didn't sit too well with Daniel.  So picture a 10 year old and a 4 year old arguing about which girl is theirs
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Justin:  When Hailey gets here, she is mine.
Daniel: You already have Madalyn! 
Justin:  But I want Hailey, too!
Daniel: Hailey is MINE!!  I'm going to China to get her!
Justin:  Well, she is my size.  I get her.
Daniel:  No you don't!
Justin:  Mooommm...  Can I go to China with you next time you go?  Cause I waannt Hailey!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ha Ha Ha I was just cracking up listening to them!!  Funny kids.  :)

Mark is not going to be traveling with me to China for this adoption.  Because we have so many kiddos at home, it is hard to find someone who can take all of them on.  Especially with having so many little ones, ie. 3 two year olds...

Which reminds me, here is one of the benefits of adopting from China.  Only 1 parent is required to travel, AND the trip is typically only about 2 weeks!  Isn't that awesome!  My only other international experience is our adoption last year from Ukraine.  We traveled twice!  That's 4 trips across the atlantic ocean!!!  Four trips!!  And for a person who doesn't like to fly, it was torture.  Ugh!  Anyway, for those of you that didn't know, the travel part of adopting from China is most excellent!! OK, back to my originally scheduled posting...

So because Mark is not going, Daniel is going to be helping me alot on this trip.  I have read a few different people's opinions about their child who went on the trip with them and they said the kids came back totally changed and matured.  I am hoping this will happen for him.  I just can't wait to see his reaction to a whole new culture and all the other stuff he will get to see.  :)   I'm so excited to share this experience with him!

Anyway, once again I want to say thank you to everyone who has donated to our Reece's Rainbow FSP!  You are 

SUPER AWESOME!

And just because I can't do a blogpost without a picture, here you go: 
 
Out of about 50 pictures I took that particular day of these three girls, this is only one of a couple where they were all at least looking at the camera. Oiy!!
 
Happy Friday!!

No comments:

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language