Friday, September 17, 2010

A "JPEG" no longer....for us anyway :)

There are just no words to describe the feelings we had today as we saw our daughters for the first time. They are so beautiful and precious and we are just so in love with them already! What a sweet reward at the end of a very long journey! Yes I know this journey is not over yet, but these cutest-most-adorable-faces-ever make it so much easier to continue on and finish it out!!!
Hope you enjoy these long awaited pictures!


Holding Magda for the first time


Arianna - Little Miss Curious
Magda is sooo tiny!!

She is such a little cuddle bug!












Look at those big eyes! Oh, man, they have already melted our hearts! Gotta love the hat!



Too cute. Sweet sisters!
More details later about the girls and the events of the day! Just wanted to get the pictures posted first!


6 comments:

Jamie and Jim Coleman said...

AHHHHH!!!! Arianna IS BLONDE!!!!!! How adorable!!!!! The are so sweet, both are perfect in every way!!! BEAUTIFUL!!! Yes I am crying! SOOOOO happy!!! Congratulations! Look at mamma and daddy holding those babies....your triplets from heaven...can't wait to see them with their sister at home!

Jodi said...

How precious!

You are so blessed to have these angels :) :)

Jo's Corner said...

Praising Him for your perfect babies!!

Envyshope said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Mom2FourLittleEs said...

OMGosh!!!!!!! They are PRECIOUS!!!!! I am so happy for you!!! I can't wait to hear all of the details of your first meeting!

AddingOn said...

Your new daughters are so adorable!! Don't think they could get any cuter.

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language