Monday, April 16, 2012

Oh Yeah Baby!!!





  LOA


Do you know what this means?!?!


Our family received the official letters seeking confirmation from a certain Asian country today!!!!




YIKES!!


WOW.


OMG!!!


We really are SUPER SUPER excited!!!   :)


And just in case you don't know what this means....


Basically the country our girls' reside in has accepted our application to adopt these two beautiful little girls and has approved us to adopt them!!!!  


Now we just need to finish the rest of the paperwork process and head over the big ocean to complete the process. 


This is HUGE!!!! 


HUGE


We would really appreciate your prayers to help us.  We need to figure out some more fundraising ideas and some ways to raise the rest of the money we need to bring the girls home.  We are so thankful for all the help we have received so far!!  But we have a long way to go.  Because we are adopting 2 children, our expenses have been raised by about $7-8 thousand dollars.  We still need approximately 22K.   


And they are SOOO totally worth it!!  























We will find a way to make it happen!!  (or rather God will)!!  He brought us to this, and we know He will make a way for it.


This is our 2nd adoption in 2 years. Four children in half as many years. We brought our precious Anna and Victoria home in October of 2010.  And now, Lord willing, Ruby and Hailey will be coming home this summer!!

I have to say that again.
  
Ruby and Hailey will be coming HOME this summer!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yay!!! So excited that you are one step close to getting your girls home.

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language