Monday, August 2, 2010

Venting.....

Ok, so I know all I've been posting about is our dossier! And its whereabouts.....

Well, I can't help it, it consumes all I am thinking about most of the time! When I'm not thinking about my mom who just spent the weekend in the hospital, or my oldest son (22) who is back in Colorado working for awhile and who is mad at my next oldest (20), who's heading back to college tomorrow and who I have not seen very much of this summer.... Or my next son (11) who will be starting middle school this year (yikes!), or my "just turned" 9 yr old who is very much like my 20 yr old son in personality and attitude (yikes again!), or my 6 yr old who just cannot be left unsupervised, ever...... And not to mention my sweet, loving, and very smart almost 3 yr old! Well, we all know how 3 yr olds can be!! He really is so sweet!! :) And then there's Madalyn. She's as precious as they come......

Okay, I know I have alot on my plate. And on my mind!! I am really working on taking the time to enjoy the little victories I have! But I seem to get past one thing and enjoy it for all of 3 seconds, then I am focused on the next obstacle! My husband says I need to stop and enjoy what we have accomplished so far! I totally agree with him! But it seems to be easier said than done.... Why am I having problems doing that? Why is it so hard to not keep looking toward the next thing or obstacle that could get in the way? Is that just negativity, lack of faith, or just plain childish impatience?! Ugh....I don't know! Maybe that is just the way it is with an international adoption....anyone who knows feel free to chime in here!!!!

I just wanna see my girls, live and in person.... I wanna be at the point that they are right in front of my face.... Where I can see them, hold them, feed them, love them..... I absolutely cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, again...... it is morning there as I am going to bed. Again...... I am mentioning our dossier. The good news is that it cleared customs today, so it is just ready and waiting to be picked up and delivered to our awesome facilitator! It is probably about 8:15 a.m. in their country right now (Tuesday morning). Cool huh!?! Praying for an early delivery and for our facilitator to be able to translate and submit our dossier quickly! Thanks for hanging in there and listening to the vent this long!!!

No comments:

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language