Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Today is my firstborn son's 21st birthday!! Wow I just absolutely cannot believe it has been 21 years since he came into my life! My gosh how time flies by.



First Birthday
April 19, 1991



Such a cutie!



Christmas
age 2 1/2



At the park
4 yrs old



Skeptical of his great-grandmother apparently...
6 yrs old



Bring in those calves!
9 yrs





Deep sea fishing in Oregon
10 yrs



Big brother
11 yrs old



Awana Bible Quiz
Age 12



Knowledge Bowl
Age 14



Brothers
Age 15



Regional Wrestling Champ!
Age 16



Reflecting before the big jump...
Jordan, Jeremiah, Roy, Caleb
17 yrs



Unicyling man of many talents!!
Age 17



Football - Lineman of the Year
2007
Age 17



Colorado State Champion!!
2008



18th birthday party with friends.



Graduation 2008
Age 18



Valedictorian - in a Dr Seuss hat
Oh the places you'll go...


NCAA Elite 88
20 yrs old

Jordan, you have accomplished so many things in these first 21 years and we are so proud of who you are as a person! We all love you very very much!! Congratulations on reaching this big milestone in your life!

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!

1 comment:

Jamie and Jim Coleman said...

AWWW! Happy Birthday! I love the pictures over the years...your kids look so much alike at different ages! How fun!

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language