Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Our First Fundraiser

Coming soon....there will be a picture of someone really special!  But you will just have to wait a little bit longer.

I'll be posting about our precious one really really soon!  As a matter of fact, I already have the post written.  I am just waiting on word that it's okay to post about it.  :)  hee hee

In the meantime, we are back to that never ending job of adoption paperwork and fundraising.  You can't really help us with the paperwork, but you can help us with the fundraising!  

  My nieces at last year's River Run for Orphans - Durango, CO

Our family is participating in the River Run for Orphans on Sept 17th, as I mentioned in a previous post.  It is a great organization that is doing alot for orphans around the world.  We are even going to have a table for Reece's Rainbow so we can tell everyone about the awesome things that are happening because of Andrea and the whole Reece's Rainbow family! 

We are so excited about that!!  

Here's my nieces and their friend, at our Reece's Rainbow table last year while we were in Ukraine.  These are some special young ladies who have a heart for helping people!

Anyway, if you would like to sponsor our family in the Run, and help us with our adoption expenses, that would be God-Awesome Amazing!!  :))  Oh and by the way, we have been offered a matching grant up to $5000.  So any amount you give would be doubled!  Isn't that so cool!?!  You can use the Chip In up on the left sidebar of the blog if you would like to help. 

Thanks so much and if you can't give anything (or even if you can), we would love it if you would pray for us.  We are trying hard to get this little one home as quickly as possible, so prayers for the process to be smooth and for us to be able to raise the money we need would be so very much appreciated!!!  

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am jumping for joy right now! I didn't realize you were adopting again. I can't wait to find out who and where!! Congratulations! I am so very happy for you!!!

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language