Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Big Huge Grand Finale Fundraiser

Okay here we go!!  It's time for our big and final fundraiser!!  This is probably gonna be it for us.  We are getting so close to traveling and we are actually running out of time for fundraising.  We honestly don't know what else we can do at this point to raise more money to bring Hailey and Ruby home.  We believe God will provide what we need.  We just don't know how He's gonna do it. We are believing in full faith that God is going to show up big time and help us become fully funded!!! We still need a "God sized" amount, and that is scary.  But we know He is gonna provide it somehow!! 
Because He loves these girls more than we do!!!
We are praying hard that we will be able to raise the remaining funds we need to travel in July.  Please help us out and share this fundraiser with everyone you know. Our girls are counting on us, and we are doing everything we can to get them home!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We have 6 great prizes that you can receive chances to win!!!


*Grand Prize  - A Kindle Fire - $199 value


*A $100 gift certificate to a Beauty Salon of the winner's choice!!!  
Who doesn't want a makeover for the summer?!  An awesome prize donated by some amazing friends of ours!!


*A super cute homemade jewelry pouch!!  
Isn't this awesome??  The actual color and pattern may vary, but I really just love this!!  I know you will too!



*$50 Dollar Chili's Gift Card
This card apparently can also be used at Macaroni Grill, On the Border, or Maggiano's.  


*Bath and Body Works Splish Splash Sweet Pea Gift Set plus 3 Bonus lip glosses (& a lip gloss carrying case)! - over $50 value.
This adorable tub is overflowing with Sweet Pea favorites including 10 oz shower gel, 8 oz body lotion, 8 oz fragrance mist, 10 oz triple moisture body cream and a small sponge. Three lip glosses and the lip gloss carrying case make this prize even more enticing.

Lip glosses are Limeade, Raspberry Lemon Sorbet, and Strawberry Mojito.  

* A local favorite from right here in Southwest Colorado - Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Chocolate!!! - $30 value

A Rocky Mountain Chocolate assortment (8.5 oz) in a neat pine gift box from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (made right here in Durango, Colorado) and a three piece box of English Toffee.  (Oh my gosh, this toffee is soooo good!!!)  



Yummm...
Really...this stuff is so good, I am having to hide it from myself...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok, so here's the deal.  We are doing this a little different than last time.  The more you donate, the more your entries will multiply exponentially.  Don't ask me for how this works mathmatically, I don't really know but it sounds good.  :))    Lol
$10 = 1 entry
$25 = 5 entries
$50 = 15 entries
$75 = 50 entries
$100 = 100 entries
$150 = 300 entries
You may use our RR FSP or the Chip-In to donate.  I will be notified with either one.  You can also send a check if you prefer.  Just email me or leave a comment and I will give you the information.  
You will get a free entry for every time you share this fundraiser on facebook and 2 free entries if you blog about it. (Just tag me in the post on facebook or leave me a link to your blog so I know).  This fundraiser will end by July 1st.  That is 4 weeks from today.  We will use random.org to generate the winners of the prizes.  First name drawn will win the Kindle, 2nd name will win the gift certificate to the Beauty Salon, and so on...  We will announce all the winners on or before July 4th.  Good luck to all!!
And may the odds be ever in your favor....  tee hee hee 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We really do very much appreciate your prayers, first and foremost!  If you cannot donate anything, that is okay! If you can share about our fundraiser and help us spread the word that would be awesome!!  Thank you all so much!!  We have already had so many wonderful people donate and help us out and we will be forever grateful for them!!!  You really will never know what this means to our family and for our little girls!!!  Thank you!

9 comments:

Beth said...

Just donated $25. So excvited for you to get these kiddos home! Hoping my turn to go to China comes soon!

Samantha said...

I don't know you but I wanted to help so I donated $50...I hope to get more $ before you leave. Praying for you!

Samantha Collins

Kirsten said...

Beth and Samantha, thank you very much for your donations!!! We appreciate them very much and your prayers as well!!! Thanks again!! :)

Kirsten said...

Oh I forgot to add... Samantha, if you see this, please leave me a comment with your email address so I can be in contact with you just in case you win one of the prizes. I see all the comments before they are published, so I will keep your email private. :))

Juli said...

My mom doesn't know how to leave comments so I'm doing it for her :) She donated $25. Can't wait to hear you received your TA!

Alison Dawn Greene said...

Donated $25...hope it helps!

Alison Dawn Greene

Breezy mom said...

Hi! Just wanted you to know that I donated and will share on fb and on my blog . I really hope it helps!
God bless.

harris family journeys said...

Kirsten, I know how excited and nervous you must be! God has got this!!! Praying for your family and for a blessed journey to the girls. I donated $50.00, I hope every little bit will help get you there! In a few months we will be in your shoes getting ready to travel I hope!!!
God Bless,
Jolie Harris

Carol Miller said...

Donated $10
Can't wait to see those girls in your arms :)

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language