Monday, February 6, 2012

Beautiful Baby Contest

We entered Madalyn in the Beautiful Baby Contest on facebook.  It is a fundraiser to help 3 different families bring home 4 beautiful children!  What a great fundraiser idea! One of these little ones is precious Nellie.


You may remember her from my previous posts.  She finally has a family coming for her so that is super awesome!!  Anyway, you can visit their blog to read more about their adoption journey here.  Or you can go to their Reece's Rainbow sponsorship page and if you feel led donate to their adoption grant and help them bring home their girls (they are actually bringing home another little girl besides Nellie).  Yay!!

~~~~~~Vote for Madalyn~~~~~~

Anyway, if you would like, please go here and vote for Madalyn for the most beautiful baby girl!  Just scroll down the page a bit until you see her name under "Who is the most beautiful girl?" and click on Madalyn! 
Of course all the little ones are beautiful, but we are somewhat partial to Madalyn.  This is her picture in the contest.


Oh and just for fun, here's a video of Anna and Madalyn.  They are just playing and having a blast together.  Yes, they are not always nice to each other, as you will see in the video, but for the most part they have so much fun.  It's a cute video.  Who says you can't adopt out of birth order?!  :))

1 comment:

Allison said...

Adorable video! I love how they are speaking to each other in their own toddler language!

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language