Tuesday, February 14, 2012

We Have a Winner!!!!!!!!

Ok, so I know I posted that I needed emails for our drawing.  But with the great help of some other "been there done that" people, I learned there was a way to go ahead and run the drawing with a random number being chosen as the winner without the email addresses!  Yay!!  Everyone who donated toward our fundraiser was entered into the drawing!!  We are so thankful for everyone's donations and your help toward Daniel's fundraiser!  You guys are awesome!!!

So without further ado...

The winner of the iPAD2 is:

Elaina Lawrence!!!!

Thank you so much Elaina for your donation to Daniel's fundraiser!!  You just have no idea how much we appreciate it!!!

We are truly grateful for EVERYONE who donated toward Daniel's fundraiser!  Your generosity is just amazing and it is also so humbling to know that people really care and are willing to give out of their own pockets, to support someone else's adoption (and a little boy's dream to go to China to meet his new sisters).    :)) 

I know it's late, but we still did manage to get the winner announced on Valentine's day, right?!  (Colorado time anyway...)  hee hee

1 comment:

Jordan Larsen said...

This is bogus....son of the Mother donates and doesn't win.... ;)

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language