Thursday, March 11, 2010

What about these names for our precious little girls?

Magda -- Alexandria Margaret Hope


Alexandria means helper and defender of humankind
Key verse - He will cover you with his feathers. He will shelter you with his wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection. Psalm 91:4
Margaret means pearl
Key verse - You'll be a stunning crown in the palm of God's hand, a jeweled gold cup held high in the hand of your God. Isaiah 62:3
Hope means expect with confidence
Key verse - May your unfailing love rest upon us, O Lord, even as we put our hope in you. Psalm 33:22


Arianna -- Juliana Faith

Juliana means youthful
Key verse - You are my hope, O Lord God; You are my trust from my youth. Psalm 71:5
Faith means loyalty, belief
Key verse - The word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all He does. Psalm 33:4

1 comment:

Heather said...

YOu have selected BEAUTIFUL names for your daughters. I am praying for your journey through life together.

Heather
[www.olivejuice0124.blogspot.com]

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language