An answer to prayer...
Alina has a family!!!!!
This is such wonderful and amazing news!! We have prayed for this little girl for a long time, and that her family would find her, and now they have!! We are so excited and thrilled and praising God!! We cannot wait to find out more about them and follow their adoption journey!! I personally can't wait to see some more pictures of this little girl! She is waaay more adorable than this picture shows!!! Yay!!!!
And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21
Popular Posts
-
Baths are usually great fun for kids. But not so much for this little girl . Our litttle Victoria had her first real bath back in October....
-
In light of the news that we are fully funded now and the fact that there are still 3 days left in our fundraiser, I wanted to change the ru...
-
A midst all the craziness lately, I managed to get a few little projects done to make our new house feel a little more home-y. Actually I...
-
Here's a little video I made to celebrate Down syndrome awareness month. Our girls are amazing little blessings and super cute, too. W...
-
So if you are friends with me on facebook, you may already know this. But if you're not.... WE GOT I800A APPROVAL TODAY!!! Well, we a...
-
Well it took a couple days, but I finally found a minute to post a few pictures. We made it home Wednesday evening to a wonderful surprise p...
-
I have not posted in awhile. I just didn't have it in me. This has been a very emotional and hard several days. My latest post here ...
-
Well I haven't updated the blog since Monday so I thought I better do it while I had the chance. Today is Thursday and we had our U.S. ...
-
Well it's already February! We haven't had much snow and the weather has been really warm for winter in Colorado. Yesterday we fina...
-
Yesterday was awesome! We saw our little girl who started this whole adventure to China, for the first time! She is just beautiful and wha...
Psalm 139:13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
2 comments:
Praise the Lord, your prayers and hers have been answered. You did have to wait a long time in prayer for her family to find her and they finally did! I am so happy for you!
Congratulations Alina!
Jamie
Thank the Lord that those prayers were answered and that Alina has a family! She is so precious.
Kayla
http://bebrandnew.blogspot.com
Post a Comment