Friday, November 5, 2010

Look who's standing!!

Little miss Anna



She has figured out how much fun it is to stand up everywhere she can!!





Now we find her pulling up to stand everywhere!





She is doing so great!! And only 2 weeks home.


Precious little ones....



Victoria smiling spontaneously! It is so awesome! She is now smiling and giggling and so happy especially right after she wakes up. What a precious girl!! And a bonus for today - she handled having a poopy diaper changed without crying the whole time (at all) and this was an "up the back" one!!




Funny face girl!!!
She really is a sweetheart and giggles and wiggles and loves the attention she is getting now! We are still seeing progress everyday and in every way! :))
Trying to get them all to look up for pictures at the same time. It is almost impossible....




Ugh....oh well they are still pretty cute and you get the idea.
And.....here are some of the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.







4 comments:

Teacher Girl said...

They are so very precious!

Jamie and Jim Coleman said...

Priceless! The joy it brings to see how well they are doing! Couldn't be in a better home with a more loving family! So sweet!
I can not believe the progress they are making...the lights are turing on inside them!

Melissa said...

:)

Arizona mom to eight said...

I know you have to feel like the luckiest mom in the world! All of your children are beautful, I enjoyed looking at your pictures!

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language