Saturday, June 2, 2012

We Met a New Friend!!

On a fun note, while we were at Children's waiting on Madalyn's appointment, we ran into Piper's family!!  I was really excited to finally meet Piper in person.  She is such a cutie, and so is her little sister Addy!  
Needless to say, we had to get pictures! 
This attracted a bit of attention.  Of course 4 little girls who are this cute are bound to attract attention anywhere!  :)




Are these girls the cutest or what?!  They are so close in age, too.  They all turned three within 5 months of each other.  

So fun!!  

I wish we lived closer.  We could have some seriously fun playdates!  Plus... Piper is potty trained!!  I'm thinking I need to borrow her for a few weeks to show Madalyn and Anna how it's done!  :)   Somehow I don't think Aimee will be okay with that, but hey...it was worth a try, right?!  

2 comments:

Twilson9608 said...

What a beautiful group of girls! They look like they could have a blast together!

Anonymous said...

They all are cute!!

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language