Saturday, September 29, 2012

Saturday Snapshots

Things have been crazy around here and there is not much time for blogging.  I think about it alot.  Does that count?  Lol   

It is starting to settle down a little bit now that Madalyn is feeling better.  Thank the Lord!  I am ready for some calmness around this place.  And some healthy kids!  

I took the girls outside for some pictures the other day. Sometimes it can get really frustrating because they do not cooperate.  At all.  Trying to get them all to look at the camera at the same time and smile big is pretty much impossible.  So this is what I ended up with.  Lol  




















I love this one of Madalyn comforting Ruby.  So sweet!


What can I say?  We are blessed beyond belief!!  So who cares if they won't smile for the camera!  

LOVE LOVE LOVE all these beautiful blessings!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

youre children are beautiful!
may i ask how you were able to adopt two girls simultaneously from china? were the girls listed as special focus? thankyou :)

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language