Friday, April 16, 2010

We have our dossier packet! That is actually a big step in this journey. Not as big as it will be when we have it completed and are sending it to Eastern Europe....but still. And wow, there is a lot of paper work to be done! I think I need a personal secretary to do it all! Either that or a nanny...We already have some paperwork we have to send to Ukraine. It is called a child specific petition and it is because we already have 2 girls we know of that we want to adopt, so we have to get it over there ASAP so that their government or whoever specifies them for us. I really don't understand how all this works yet, so bear with me because on some of this I really just don't know exactly what I am talking about. :)

Anyway...it is very exciting! And just when I am thinking I am getting most of the stuff done, something else jumps up high on the priority list and I feel like I am behind again. I am thinking I will be feeling this way for awhile...

As you can see from the blog, we had already picked new names for our little girls. However, in light of finding out their given birth names, we will be making some changes to them. I may just leave them as they are but I may remove them altogether. I haven't decided, but until we have figured out for sure what their new names will be and if I can even have birth names (partial or not) made public, you will just have to wonder as to what we will do.... :) Kind of like a "to be continued" show. I am leaving you hanging!

1 comment:

Kris said...

We received our "paper pregnancy" bible last night. LOL. Oh my gosh is there a lot of paper work! :) Lots and lots of reading too - feel like I'm back in college. ha!

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language