We are having a couple yard sales in the next couple months. One in mid-May at the BP offices by the airport and one on June 5th (Bayfield Yard Sale Day) at our house. Anyone willing to donate items that we could sell would be awesome! You probably have something you need or want to get rid of! Nothing is too small! Every little bit helps us get closer to bringing our girls home! We are willing and able to come pick up items for you! You can leave a comment on this blog or email me for more information!
We are also selling some neat personalized cake and casserole pans with lids, utensils, canteens, and more from That's My Pan. These are cool because your name is put on the items. These make great gifts for birthdays, Christmas, etc. This is just getting started and I will try to have pictures and more info very soon.
We are trying to get these girls out of that orphanage as quickly as we can, and having the funds to do that is a big part of what is standing in our way. Any help you give is greatly appreciated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21
Total Pageviews
Ladybugs
Popular Posts
-
Baths are usually great fun for kids. But not so much for this little girl . Our litttle Victoria had her first real bath back in October....
-
In light of the news that we are fully funded now and the fact that there are still 3 days left in our fundraiser, I wanted to change the ru...
-
A midst all the craziness lately, I managed to get a few little projects done to make our new house feel a little more home-y. Actually I...
-
Here's a little video I made to celebrate Down syndrome awareness month. Our girls are amazing little blessings and super cute, too. W...
-
Well it took a couple days, but I finally found a minute to post a few pictures. We made it home Wednesday evening to a wonderful surprise p...
-
So if you are friends with me on facebook, you may already know this. But if you're not.... WE GOT I800A APPROVAL TODAY!!! Well, we a...
-
Well I haven't updated the blog since Monday so I thought I better do it while I had the chance. Today is Thursday and we had our U.S. ...
-
I have not posted in awhile. I just didn't have it in me. This has been a very emotional and hard several days. My latest post here ...
-
On a fun note, while we were at Children's waiting on Madalyn's appointment, we ran into Piper's family !! I was really excited...
-
Wow a new year 2014! I am always amazed at how fast the last year flies by! I'm not sure why that is... I guess I think it should ...
Followers
Psalm 139:13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

1 comment:
I have so much I could donate but I live in Michigan! I would still like to help...are you going to be having an auction or anything soon?
I am a photographer (www.reflectionsbyheatherbrown.com) and can donate prints, or handmade items (crocheted baby dresses, etc.)
Let me know if I can help....heatherdeedo@aol.com
Post a Comment