Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Names

Well, I have been really wanting to post the names we have chosen for our girls. We have had them picked for some time now...but we cannot post them for confidentiality reasons. The girls' names, their country, things like that just cannot be shared on a public blog. The names, Magda and Arianna, are not their real names. They are just names used by Reece's Rainbow to identify the girls.

However, I can tell you this...their names are beautiful! (IMHO) They were given to them by their birth parents, and we are keeping them! We hope that when we get to their orphanage we will learn more about these two families and the circumstances of the girls' births and their family history! We are really hoping to maybe even meet their parents and have some sort of open relationship with them! That is our hope for them, because it really would be such a blessing for the girls to have that information and for their birth parents to see that their daughters will grow up completely loved and cherished and adored. And most of all, to see the value that God has placed on their lives! That would be so awesome!

No comments:

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language