Friday, July 23, 2010

They didn't come today.... :(
The papers that we were really hoping would be here.......aren't!

I am so bummed! I don't do so well when I get my hopes up about something, and then it doesn't happen. Kind of like a little kid!!! :) I just really need to try not to get my hopes up, then I am usually okay.

But I really thought if we could send our dossier by today, we might actually get submitted by next week. Not sure why I thought that, cause for sure there is no guarantee!! And the probability of that happening is not good. Most of the time, dossiers are NOT submitted that quickly. So I am not sure why I thought that could happen, but.....I did.

Oh well, we still hope they will show up tomorrow, but we are not counting on it. I talked to a lady at the Secretary of State's office today and she said that it takes 5-7 days to process, and that they had only completed documents through Monday the 19th. Ours arrived there on Wednesday... So if they do come tomorrow, all the Glory will go to God!!! Because it will totally be because He made it happen! I have faith!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I know how disappointed you can get when things don't go quite the way we planned. It is hard to wait. Hang in there. You are so much closer than you were a week ago. Your papers will be on there way in no time at all.

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language