Friday, March 2, 2012

Officially Waiting...again

Just wanted to post a little adoption update.

Plus a few pictures because I can never post anything without some pictures to go along with it.
   

Our dossier was logged in on February 14th!!!  Yay!!
  
We are now officially in waiting for our LOA (or LSC) which means Letter of Seeking Confirmation from Ch*na.  According to our agency, this can take approximately 2 - 3 months. That seems like a really long time and from studying looking at other family's time lines during this particular part of the process, it seems like it can vary A LOT.  There doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to it.  Some people I know got their LOA in 80 days and some in 45 days.  


That is a HUGE difference in time frames!! 

Once we get our LOA, we will have a little more paperwork to do, but for the most part we will just be waiting on a travel date.  That will probably be another 2 months or so after LOA.  


We are just praying that everything will go smoothly and that we will be traveling sometime early this summer!  


We are also hoping for some updates on the girls soon.  I have already started buying clothes, etc for them, and so we are asking for their specific measurements.  So fun!!!    


And of course we want  MORE PICTURES!!  :)


We can't wait to meet the girls and learn more about their personalities, their likes and their dislikes.  What are their favorite foods and what do they like to play?  What makes them cry and what will  make them feel better?


Will they be ready for such a big life change and how will they adjust to leaving the only place they have ever known??   Do they even want to?  


Tough questions, but really we just want them to be happy!  No different than any of our other children. 

So many unknowns and so many questions yet unanswered...for now anyway.  :)

Soon though.  I'm sure it will be here before we know it and we will be holding them in our arms!! 


We just can't wait to show them how much they are loved, wanted, prayed for, and that they are a huge part of our family already!!

2 comments:

Juli said...

Yay! What a great day to be logged in. Ok that last picture where she is bending over is too cute for words. What a little ham! I can not wait to see you holding those girls. Praying for a VERY quick LOA!!

Misty said...

OK! So I found the information I was wanting, lol. I love them! They are absolutely ADORABLE. Praise God for thise kids and I cannot wait to see them in your arms!!!

Misty

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language