Look who's standing!!
Little miss Anna

She has figured out how much fun it is to stand up everywhere she can!!
She is doing so great!! And only 2 weeks home.
Precious little ones....
Victoria smiling spontaneously! It is so awesome! She is now smiling and giggling and so happy especially right after she wakes up. What a precious girl!! And a bonus for today - she handled having a poopy diaper changed without crying the whole time (at all) and this was an "up the back" one!!
Funny face girl!!!
She really is a sweetheart and giggles and wiggles and loves the attention she is getting now! We are still seeing progress everyday and in every way! :))
Trying to get them all to look up for pictures at the same time. It is almost impossible....
Ugh....oh well they are still pretty cute and you get the idea.
And.....here are some of the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.
And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21
Popular Posts
-
Baths are usually great fun for kids. But not so much for this little girl . Our litttle Victoria had her first real bath back in October....
-
In light of the news that we are fully funded now and the fact that there are still 3 days left in our fundraiser, I wanted to change the ru...
-
A midst all the craziness lately, I managed to get a few little projects done to make our new house feel a little more home-y. Actually I...
-
Here's a little video I made to celebrate Down syndrome awareness month. Our girls are amazing little blessings and super cute, too. W...
-
So if you are friends with me on facebook, you may already know this. But if you're not.... WE GOT I800A APPROVAL TODAY!!! Well, we a...
-
Well it took a couple days, but I finally found a minute to post a few pictures. We made it home Wednesday evening to a wonderful surprise p...
-
I have not posted in awhile. I just didn't have it in me. This has been a very emotional and hard several days. My latest post here ...
-
Well I haven't updated the blog since Monday so I thought I better do it while I had the chance. Today is Thursday and we had our U.S. ...
-
On a fun note, while we were at Children's waiting on Madalyn's appointment, we ran into Piper's family !! I was really excited...
-
We have 2 little girls napping right now so we are catching up on emails and dish washing! They were so sweet as to fall asleep at the same ...
Psalm 139:13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
4 comments:
They are so very precious!
Priceless! The joy it brings to see how well they are doing! Couldn't be in a better home with a more loving family! So sweet!
I can not believe the progress they are making...the lights are turing on inside them!
:)
I know you have to feel like the luckiest mom in the world! All of your children are beautful, I enjoyed looking at your pictures!
Post a Comment