Monday, October 31, 2011

A Teenager in the House again

Sam, you turn 13 years old today!  Wow has time flown!  It doesn't seem that long ago that you were small.  My little Halloween baby. 

Here you are on the left with you twin cousins Jesse and Joshua.  You have always loved hanging out with them!

Before you were born, we had promised your older brothers (and Jesse and Josh's older siblings) a Fall carnival party for that day, but you crashed the party!! We didn't get to have it and they have never forgotten that!   Lol I'm pretty sure they forgave you for it though!  ha ha


Here you are on your first birthday.  You wore a cow costume that Granny made for you!  So cute!


You have been growing up so big and fast! Here you are with Mark Daniel.  When he came along, you loved being a big brother!


And you were very loved as a little brother!  Here you are with Roy and Jordan.



You are growing up to be such a wonderful young man.


And such a loving big brother!



Here you are a couple years ago with Bumblebee (aka Mark Daniel) and your cousins Jesse and Josh again!  Trick or Treating with them has almost become a tradition for your birthday.

And last year...
(it's you behind the mask)

We also got to spend your birthday with your cousins Madison and McKenna last year! Super fun!!


What a blessing you are to us!  
And the rest of your family.


We know how much you love those girlies!


We love you so very much!
 
And we are so looking forward to watching you continue to grow into an amazing young man!!!

Happy 13th Birthday Samuel!!!   We love you!

No comments:

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language