Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Our Weekend Trip Pt 2 - The Zoo

So we went to the Denver zoo before Madalyn's sleep study. It was really nice.  The weather wasn't too hot and the kids all had a great time. 


The girls enjoyed their safari jeep ride.  Although they would've much rather walked everywhere we went...
Toria did not like the hyena!!  She cried the minute she saw him pacing all over his pen.  I don't blame you Toria, he is definitely not the cutest boy on the block...

This girl is crazy flexible.  I think she is holding on to her foot for dear life.  That hyena is so SCARY!!

Riding the train was a big thrill for the littlest of our clan!  It was quite scenic but definitely much too short for their taste.

Mark's favorites were of course the bears.  I think maybe he was dreaming more about what it would be like to hunt one, but still... 




Madalyn was still super excited about the train and the goose that kept following us around because he knew we had snacks that I'm sure he was thinking we should share...


Here's Madalyn signing train to Anna.  I just love how she is really blossoming with her language even though she has no "words".  :)


Toria just being super cute as usual.



We liked the flamingos so much we had to get a picture with them.  They are such pretty birds.  






Our kids would've loved being pioneer kids and riding across the country in a covered wagon.   For the first 2 hours at least...  ha ha


Hippos really are big.  Just saying.
My personal fav...the polar bear.  They just seem so magnificent and noble.  


I just had to add a picture of our buddy the Canadian goose.  I really think he wanted to come home with us!!

Miss cutie patootie again.  I just love her!!!


We had a great time at the zoo, but we were pretty exhausted by the time we left 4 hours later.  And we didn't even get to see the elephants or the giraffes. 
Next up...   
I actually don't know.  You will just have to wait and see.  :))

No comments:

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language