Monday, December 30, 2013

I'm Back Blogger

It's been so long since I posted anything on my blog, I almost forgot how to. Lol Hopefully this new year I will be a little (okay a lot) better about posting and and updating about our family happenings.  I think things are settling down finally.  But you never know...  Just when you start thinking that, Boom! Something comes up.

Next post, some Christmas pictures.  But first I wanted to share the adoption video I put together for November Adoption Awareness month.  There are so many beautiful faces in there!  What a blessing adoption has been in our family and obviously in so many other families as well.  It's no wonder adoption is so amazing because after all, it was God's idea!  
 

No comments:

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language