Thursday, June 10, 2010

Finally!!!

After the last few weeks of thinking it would go anytime, and it not going, and stressing alot...our I600A has officially arrived in Texas! At precisely 10:28 a.m. this morning! Thank you Fed Ex! Everything was in that packet- homestudy, marriage certificates, etc. So now our waiting game is on! I sure hope they don't come up with anything else for us to have to get to them! And I hope we will get our fingerprinting appointment REAL soon! We are finishing up getting our dossier papers notarized and apostilled, and then finally, maybe, most of this paperwork will be done. I have neglected my house for the last 12 weeks and it needs some serious cleaning and organizing! That is easy stuff compared to everything we've been doing recently and I am looking forward to it! Today is a good day!

1 comment:

Mom2FourLittleEs said...

Congrats! I Fed Ex'd our I600A yesterday and it should be there today (Friday) by 10:30am! Yay! We have only been at this since May, but I am already READY to go get our Princess! (We are adopting Cordelia).

Congrats on one more thing checked off the seemingly-never-ending list! :o)

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language