Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Oh Happy Day!!

In the midst of yet another day going by and our I600A still not sent (hopefully tomorrow), I got an email from Andrea and she sent me this picture of Magda!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited and thrilled and it totally made my day! She is so precious and it is wonderful to see an updated picture of her! Boy it sure makes it harder to keep on waiting though...... Isn't she beautiful?! I'm a momma in love! I already was and this just makes me more determined than ever!!!

I am bummed to say that we did not receive an updated picture of Arianna. We are not sure why, but they were not able to get one of her. So we will just keep dreaming of her and her precious little self!

No comments:

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language