Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Successful Fundraiser!!




The boys selling snow cones, well... eating most of them!

Here's some pics of our 2nd yard sale! We are excited cause we made about $1200 dollars! That is pretty dang cool! We were hoping for about $500! God is so good!! He has blessed us with some really great people; family and friends who support us and who were willing to donate their belongings for us to sell! We are so thankful because I know it is not that way for everyone! I know that there are families trying to adopt, just like us, and they are getting nothing but negativity and no support at all! So we are quite appreciative and thrilled! Thank you to everyone who participated, donated, bought stuff, helped put the word out, etc....you are awesome and we are quite humbled by what you have done! We cannot thank you enough for your support! You are truly being a servant by supporting us in our mission to save these 2 little girls from their life in an orphanage.
I know I keep saying this, but we absolutely cannot wait to have our girls here with us! I want to hold them, love them, get to know them! Just get on with our life with them here with us and the rest of the boys!! And Madalyn of course! :) We are not "great people" or "heroes" or anything like that. We are just regular people trying to follow God's calling to our family to bring home these precious little girls. And to get the word out that these sweet little ones exist, and that they need a home and a family of their own! Christians need to know about this! We have a responsibility to do something. Remember Proverbs 24:12... We will answer to our Heavenly Father, and He knows that we know! There will be no excuses...

No comments:

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language