Thursday, June 3, 2010

Ok, so this has been a rough week! Things have just not happened as they should have. We have been hoping for the last couple weeks that our homestudy would be done. But each and every week has brought some new reason why it is not. Sheesh!!! I have to say, in this bad economy and all, there are alot of people going on vacation! And I mean more than one vacation per person.......
But thankfully, I now KNOW the HS is done and going to the State tomorrow to be approved. Whew!!! We are hoping to send our I600A &compny by Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. It will be overnighted!! Man....this has been an unnecessarily drawn out process and believe me I WILL know better next time! (Yes, there probably will be a next time... :) ) So I am happy today that things are moving along again, and we are praying that the process will move quickly for USCIS. I sent them a really nice letter explaining why we would like them to hurry our application along! It had pictures and everything! I sure hope they read it! The health of our girls depends on it.
Our final garage sale is on Saturday. I really hope it goes well. If anyone feels the need, please pray that it will go GREAT! The last one wasn't so good. This time we are having snow cones, lemonade, gatorade, cookies, brownies, and rice krispy treats! We are also continuing to sell our Rocky Mtn. Choc Factory candy bars! And progress to get everything ready was moving along relatively well until....
This afternoon when my poor little sweet ladybug got some kind of stomach virus. She has thrown up at least 5 times. It is not fun for anyone to get sick, but it is really not fun to hold a little one (13 months) while she is puking for the 5th time and not much is coming out... I know we can all relate! Poor sweet baby..

No comments:

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language