Monday, September 27, 2010

No Court today



We were really hoping to have court today, but it did not happen. :( Talk about being seriously disappointed! We tried to prepare ourselves in case this happened, but sometimes it is just almost impossible to do. The good news is, court is planned for tomorrow at 9 am. The bad news is, our 10 day wait actually becomes a 13 day wait because our 10 days will be up on a Friday, but we can't actually start our necessary paperwork to come home until the next Tuesday. So anyway, that is the news for today! We did get to visit the girls today even though we were late and that was really nice! Both are just as sweet as ever and so so cuddly!! We sure do love these girls already!!
Here's some pics from today!


Pretty in pink

Reading books with Daddy


Making funny faces and blowing bubbles

Our sweet itty bitty!!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Bummer! I can only imagine how disappointing it must be! Not that I really have any frame of reference, but I'd guess it's kind of how we felt trying to get Piper out of the NICU- a couple extra days seems like an ETERNITY!!! Hopefully things will look brighter after tomorrow morning! Thinking good thoughts for you guys!!!

Jamie and Jim Coleman said...

Super big SHOOT!!! I am so sorry it did not happen yesterday! I hope it all went well today. On another note, those babies are cuter than cute! What great personalities they have, you can see their love for life through pictures. I can only immagine how that will grow after they are home! Prayers and hugs headed your way!
Love
Jamie

Jamie said...

Those pictures are adorable :) praying for you and yours :)

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language