Tuesday, June 19, 2012

We Have TA!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Do you know what these 2 little letters mean???


Two words -- TRAVEL APPROVAL!!!!!!!!

This is so exciting!!!  We actually received this long awaited news yesterday.  We've been waiting for this day for so long...like 333 days exactly!  That's almost exactly 11 months!!  We first decided to adopt our sweet Hailey on July 21, 2011, then received PA (pre approval) for little miss Ruby on Oct 15, 2011.  And now here we are!!!! 

We are going to China!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Would you please continue to pray for us during this exciting and also overwhelming time?  There is so much to do and figure out now.  We are still praying and believing that all the money we now need very soon will come in and that God will provide it right when we need it, just like He has throughout this whole process.  God is so good!!!!!!!!!  And I cannot wait to meet my girls!!!!!!!!!!


Here is the link to our Kindle Fire giveaway still going through the end of this month!!!  Some great prizes there, check it out!  

1 comment:

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language