Thursday, June 7, 2012

Exciting Adoption Update

We have great news!!!  Our Article 5 paperwork was picked up from the Consulate in C, and was mailed to the CCCWA yesterday.  That means we are officially waiting on our travel approval now!!!  I get butterflies in my stomach every time I think about it! 

Girls, we are coming very soon now!!!    

According to my awesome C facebook group where I get loads of amazing information, travel approvals are coming in about 2 weeks.  (Our agency told us 2-4 weeks).  They just like to be conservative I guess.  But I am sticking with the majority opinion...and what I want to hear apparently.  

This is so awesome and what we have been waiting so long for.  Things are fixing to get even busier I think!  Booking flights, packing, getting things ready for here at home, etc.  Oh my!!

We are still trying to raise the funds we need.  If you haven't seen our giveway already, please check it out here.  We have some pretty  fun prizes I think.  And if you feel led, we would really appreciate any help you can give us.  The Kindle Fire is pretty awesome!!  And so far your chances of winning it are pretty good.  We've only had 4 or 5 people entered so far!!  And please consider sharing our story.  If you post it on facebook or blog about it, you will have another entry into the giveaway!   

Thank you!!!

No comments:

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language