Sunday, May 9, 2010

I had a really nice Mother's day today and spent some great time with my family! I just wish all my children could have been here! Five were here with me, but four were not. I am so blessed to have such great kids! I miss my 2 oldest very much and wish they lived closer! And my 2 little girls, so very far away!! I am always thinking of them. I really wish I knew more about them. I keep staring at their cute little faces and wondering how they are and what they are doing. I want them to know that we are thinking of them, loving them and working hard to get them home! Some days it just feels like it could not go any slower. We are always waiting on something or someone...and my girls just need to be home!! But I know it is a reminder to have faith in the One who started this whole thing! To trust in Him and be patient! I know that His timing is perfect and that it will work out the best if we will trust Him! It's hard, but I know that we would not even be doing this if it weren't for Him, and that is comforting! I know He is with us and that He loves these girls so much and He will bring them home! That really is awesome!!!
Look at this little beauty! I think this is my favorite picture of Arianna. It is just so sweet! We know she has had surgery for duodenal atresia and is doing well. We don't know a whole lot about her heart and what she will eventually need medically, but please pray for her to stay as healthy as possible until that can be checked. Oh man I just want to kiss those little cheeks!!!!
And Magda is just beautiful, don't you think? I can't wait to hold her, she just looks so snuggly!!Please pray for this little sweetie, that she will stay healthy until we can get her home and have her heart checked. Please pray she will not have permanent damage from the pulmonary hypertension!
When I allow myself to really think about these 2 precious baby girls and what they are going through... it is upsetting. I just pray that they have someone who is loving on them, holding them when they are being fed, playing with them and giving them lots of loving attention! It actually makes my heart hurt to think they might not be getting that and that I am sitting here thousands of miles away and I can do absolutely nothing about it. Please hurry homestudy lady, and USCIS office and everyone else that we are going to be needing to help us get this done! My little girls need to come home!! Please Jesus, watch over these precious children! I know you love them and will protect them and that you hear our prayers!

No comments:

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language