Sunday, May 23, 2010

We got our passport renewals!!! Yea!!! We thought it would take longer than it did. Like 3 weeks longer!! Wow, I am glad we did not spend the extra $120 dollars to expedite them!! One more piece to the puzzle....a big piece, as we need these to travel and we also need copies to send in the dossier. I am so pumped!!

Well the yard sale didn't go so great yesterday...I think we weren't in a great location (off the beaten path at the parking lot of the BP offices near the airport), and the wind blew all day and it got really bad toward the end of the day. I worked my tail off for the past few days to get ready and I was pretty exhausted by the end of it.
We tried anyway...and I think we made about 82 dollars. Not alot, but better than nothing! :)
We still have one more yard sale on June 5th, and we actually have more stuff than we started with the last time. We have had several people donate to them, and one nice lady at our last yard sale donated a bunch of her stuff to us for us to sell next time! That was really nice! We are gonna sell snow cones that day, which my boys are excited about cause they get to make them and sell them! And we will put up balloons and and have other goodies to sell, and maybe really try to make it a great fundraising success!

No comments:

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language