Friday, May 14, 2010

Well, we are steadily working on our dossier, one paper at a time. If you have ever done an international adoption or you know someone who has, you probably know how much work goes into getting this done. This is not just your typical paperwork! We are not just filling in some blanks and signing our names! Yes, there is signing of names......but there is so much more that goes into it. For the particular country we are adopting from, you have to have things written just right, in the right color ink, and notarized just perfectly. And when you add other people like appraisers and doctors and mortgage holders to the mix, it makes things that much more complicated and harder to get "right"! We can't bring our babies home without the help and cooperation of all these other people! It is humbling!! We are lucky I think, because God has put special people in place to help us in getting these things done. Pretty amazing, because for example, we had no idea how to get a notary to go with us to a doctor appt. to notarize documents just "perfectly" and be willing to do it again if it wasn't done correctly the first time! But He put someone in place I know just for us. It worked out so perfectly that I know that it was ALL HIM! He has been so good and it is really cool to think of how He has orchestrated all these events. God is GOOD, all the time! We are so thankful for all the people that have helped us so far!

No comments:

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language